Posts tagged with: "business"
Results 21 - 40 of 345,190
Sort by Relevance | Sort by Date
RSS Subscribe: 20 results | 100 results
22 Jun 2017, 6:01 am by Paul J. McAndrew, Jr.
This construction boom means more business, a steady paycheck for workers, and more money for the city and state. [read post]
22 Jun 2017, 6:01 am by Kit Case
The project improves regional connections between thousands of businesses, employers and 40 million square feet of warehouse and industrial space.The $595,000 in funding contributes to an overall project cost of $25 million. [read post]
22 Jun 2017, 5:36 am by admin
  And they’re amazingly diverse — our individual supporters include a former President of the World Bank and the head buyer for a food bank in Michigan, a former Solicitor General of the United States and the owner of a business that makes custom machine parts in Rochester, NY, a journalist who’s won the Pulitzer once and been a finalist three times, and the lawyer for the public transport system in Philadelphia. [read post]
22 Jun 2017, 5:32 am by admin
I got my BBA from UMass Amherst, my JD & MBA from UMass Dartmouth (School of Law and College of Business, respectively), and my MSLIS from Syracuse. [read post]
22 Jun 2017, 5:30 am by admin
Income taxes on foreign subsidiaries of US businesses Sanctuary cities Oil and gas exploration in national parks Compensation for airline passengers denied boarding   Facebook users came to our site more than 90,000 times on February 14, 2017 to read which of the following: Wex article – Executive Power The law declaring Valentine’s day a federal holiday The statutory definition of treason The Twenty-Fifth Amendment to the US Constitution   Links from the February 9th… [read post]
22 Jun 2017, 4:27 am
By contrast, antidiscrimination laws do not--except indirectly when applied to expressive businesses--compel expression of any sort. [read post]
22 Jun 2017, 3:58 am by Dan Harris
 Legally, my client’s case was about as close to a slam-dunk winner as you are likely to see in a business dispute. [read post]
22 Jun 2017, 3:53 am by Mitchell Stabbe
What does this mean for businesses in general, including, in particular, broadcasters and the Washington DC National Football League franchise? [read post]
22 Jun 2017, 3:00 am by Sally J. Schmidt
Yet that client no longer sent business to the firm. [read post]
22 Jun 2017, 3:00 am by Sally J. Schmidt
Yet that client no longer sent business to the firm. [read post]
22 Jun 2017, 3:00 am by Sally J. Schmidt
Yet that client no longer sent business to the firm. [read post]
22 Jun 2017, 3:00 am by Sally J. Schmidt
Yet that client no longer sent business to the firm. [read post]
22 Jun 2017, 2:56 am by Marta Requejo
Jean-Sylvestre Bergé is Professor at Lyon University – Fellow of the University Institute of France – France; Geneviève Helleringer is Professor in Essec Business School, Paris – Fellow of the Institute of European and Comparative Law, Oxford – UK. [read post]
22 Jun 2017, 2:30 am by Robert Kraft
Like any business, what you need to do is build recognition and trust. [read post]
22 Jun 2017, 2:00 am
 Our Austin, Texas business law lawyers discuss the best and worst business rankings and why you should consider Texas as a place for your business. [read post]
22 Jun 2017, 1:59 am by tracey
‘The Serious Fraud Office appears to have been granted a reprieve from plans to abolish it in a U-turn that came just a day after the organisation targeted Barclays with the first criminal charges ever brought against a bank over the financial crisis. [read post]
22 Jun 2017, 12:06 am by chapter11cases
The following list is a sample of the bankruptcy cases and adversary proceedings that have been filed over the past twenty-four hours in selected bankruptcy courts nationwide: U.S. [read post]
21 Jun 2017, 10:01 pm by News Desk
He also told the newspaper some of the seized food is owned by other businesses and some of it arrived at his warehouse already infested by insects. [read post]
21 Jun 2017, 10:00 pm by Bill Marler
  Not poisoning your customers is actually good for business. [read post]
21 Jun 2017, 10:00 pm by Jim Mann
Only 3 percent of hospitals currently are using one of the automated technologies, but if attendees at APIC 2017 are representative of the trend, the other 97 percent are busy considering data as the driver to get to the next level of risk-reduction and patient safety. [read post]