Search for: "Rankings" Results 321 - 340 of 56,096
Sort by Relevance | Sort by Date
RSS Subscribe: 20 results | 100 results
25 Dec 2023, 7:35 am by Spencer Overton
“Section Three’s Chilling Effect on Free Speech” “Ballot Marking Errors in Ranked-Choice Voting” The post Recent research posted to SSRN appeared first on Election Law Blog. [read post]
25 Dec 2023, 7:08 am by Herrman & Herrman, P.L.L.C.
The Corpus Christi Caller-Times announced that Corpus Christi had ranked 3rd among 100 cities across the nation as one of the best cities to drive in. [read post]
24 Dec 2023, 7:35 pm by Ken Shigley
I don’t put a lot of stock in college rankings in US News and other publications. [read post]
24 Dec 2023, 3:26 pm by Aaron Moss
The rankings come from my decidedly unscientific survey of copyright cases from coast to coast, and we don’t stop until we get to the top. [read post]
24 Dec 2023, 2:11 pm
  Capture of the video installation “Unerasable Characters II” by Winnie Soon: Drawing on the Weiboscope database, she designed software that visualizes Weibo posts that have been erased on a daily basis during the pandemic. [read post]
23 Dec 2023, 3:02 pm by Jon Katz
So long as the Virginia criminal justice system remains so overgrown, bad apples will repeatedly arise among the ranks of law enforcement officers (LEOs). [read post]
23 Dec 2023, 12:19 pm by Paul Caron
News Rankings Of All 196 Law Schools Ben Sasse (President, University of Florida), Tobacco Company CEOs, Ivy League Presidents, And Race WTGC,... [read post]
22 Dec 2023, 5:01 pm by Gerson & Schwartz, P.A.
The National Spinal Cord Injury Statistical Center (NSCISC) reports that falls rank second for causing trauma to the spinal cord, while auto crashes top the list. [read post]
22 Dec 2023, 12:30 pm by John Ross
In the fall of 2020, the city adopted a new approach by which the first 20% of seats were filled by GPA, and the remaining 80% related to GPA and ZIP codes—students rank by GPA within their ZIP code, and ZIP codes go in order from lowest median household income to highest. [read post]
22 Dec 2023, 7:45 am by Neil H. Buchanan
My Team's Situation Continues to Be Cringe-WorthyMy Michigan Wolverines are the top-ranked team in the country. [read post]
22 Dec 2023, 7:24 am by Dennis Dimka
A steady stream of current, positive reviews can significantly boost a law firm’s online visibility and search engine rankings, making it more likely for potential clients to find and choose their services. [read post]
22 Dec 2023, 6:00 am by Joshua Russell
For the 2022 calendar year, the Economist Intelligence Unit’s global democracy index ranked the country 116th of 167 countries. [read post]
22 Dec 2023, 4:37 am by SHG
(She held the high-ranking post of dean of the Faculty of Arts and Sciences at Harvard before the presidency, and so may have administrative gifts, but that job is not a steppingstone to the modern Harvard presidency.) [read post]
22 Dec 2023, 4:00 am by Paul Caron
News ranking (California and overall): Bar Pass Rank (Rate) School US News Rank CA... [read post]
21 Dec 2023, 5:04 pm by Erika Thi Patterson
  Not only is Toyota consistently ranked as one of the most obstructionist companies on climate policy, but the company has also lobbied against pro-worker policies, like EV tax credits that would have benefitted union auto assembly plants. [read post]
21 Dec 2023, 2:31 pm by Eugene Volokh
Within three months, Nevermind rose to the top of the Billboard 200 ranking and was later certified as a platinum record. [read post]
21 Dec 2023, 2:07 pm by Chris Sivel
New Jersey is ranked among the worst states in the country for potholes. [read post]