Search for: "Lisa" Results 121 - 140 of 13,543
Sort by Relevance | Sort by Date
RSS Subscribe: 20 results | 100 results
6 Jun 2022, 12:31 pm by Holly Brezee
AGB owns approximately 85% of Elvis Presley Enterprises with Lisa Marie Presley, Elvis’s only child, owning the remaining 15%. [read post]
3 Jun 2022, 11:14 am by Monica Williamson
Speakers include Stephen Pevar, Lisa Williams, James Vukelich Kaagegaabaw, and more. [read post]
2 Jun 2022, 1:46 pm by Derek Fincham
And if so, who knows, maybe the cool Alligator gar effigy bottle will become world famous, like the Mona Lisa, which suffered an attack from an attention-seeker last week. [read post]
2 Jun 2022, 12:12 am by JR Chaves
Hace año y medio largo tuve la ocurrencia (o quizá ingenuidad) de presentarme a Presidente de la Sala contencioso-administrativa del Tribunal Superior de Justicia de Asturias. [read post]
31 May 2022, 1:14 pm by HRWatchdog
Lisa Guzman, HR Adviser, CalChamber The CalChamber California Employee Handbook Creator Online Tool offers sample policies for subscribers. [read post]
A three-judge Irish Special Criminal Court panel Monday found Lisa Smith, a former Irish soldier, guilty of being a member of ISIS. [read post]
30 May 2022, 9:00 am by Mary Chastain
The post Man Attempts to Smear Cake on Mona Lisa to Protest Climate Change first appeared on Le·gal In·sur·rec·tion. [read post]
29 May 2022, 5:12 am
  But Mona Lisa musta had the highway bluesYou can tell by the way she smilesYou're in the museum, you're looking at the painting, and you're thinking this is awful. [read post]
26 May 2022, 9:05 pm by Dan Flynn
The others were: Susan Collins (Maine), Lisa Murkowski (Alaska), Mitt Romney (Utah), Pat Toomey (Pennsylvania), and Roy Blunt (Missouri). [read post]
26 May 2022, 4:00 am by Canadian Forum on Civil Justice
Does finding help in your community when you are experiencing troubles produce a sense of wellbeing and security? [read post]
25 May 2022, 3:00 pm by Howard Bashman
And in related commentary, online at Balls and Strikes, Lisa Needham has a post titled “A Brief Guide to Fetal Personhood, the Next Frontier In Anti-Choice Politics; For the conservative legal movement, overturning Roe v. [read post]
24 May 2022, 11:35 am by USPTO
Blog by Kathi Vidal, Under Secretary of Commerce for Intellectual Property and Director of the USPTOOn World IP Day on April 26, Director Vidal met with representatives from the World Intellectual Property Organization, including Director General Daren Tang and Deputy Director Lisa Jorgenson (Photo by Patrick Barcia/USPTO)Since I was sworn in a little over a month ago, we at USPTO have hit the ground running. [read post]
24 May 2022, 7:46 am by Eugene Volokh
Vaad Hakashrus of the Five Towns Far Rockaway (see also this New York Post [Lisa Fickenscher] article about the filing of the lawsuit): The Plaintiff operates a restaurant in Cedarhurst, Nassau County, called "Chimichurri Charcoal Chicken. [read post]
23 May 2022, 1:58 pm by Eugene Volokh
The post Casino Mogul Steve Wynn and Lawyer Lisa Bloom Settle #TheyLied Libel Claim, Bloom Will Reportedly Retract appeared first on Reason.com. [read post]
23 May 2022, 1:01 pm by Katherine Pompilio
  Hadley Baker shared an episode of Lawfare No Bull in which Deputy Attorney General Lisa Monaco spoke at the University of Chicago’s Institute of Politics about the role of the Department of Justice in a time of intense partisan division. [read post]
22 May 2022, 4:38 pm by Katherine Pompilio
And Hadley Baker shared an episode of Lawfare No Bull in which Deputy Attorney General Lisa Monaco spoke at the University of Chicago’s Institute of Politics about the role of the Department of Justice in a time of intense partisan division. [read post]
22 May 2022, 4:08 pm by Hadley Baker
Today on Lawfare No Bull: Deputy Attorney General Lisa Monaco spoke at the University of Chicago’s Institute of Politics about the role of the Department of Justice in a time of intense partisan division. [read post]