Search for: "Close v. U. S" Results 381 - 400 of 1,908
Sort by Relevance | Sort by Date
RSS Subscribe: 20 results | 100 results
18 Mar 2021, 9:33 am by Christopher Tyner
  The trial court did not err by failing to intervene ex mero motu with respect to an alleged misstatement of law regarding the aggressor doctrine in the prosecutor’s closing argument; the trial court did not err by instructing the jury on murder by lying in wait State v. [read post]
8 Mar 2021, 8:00 am by Robert Kreisman
Rowland applied the Illinois “sufficiently close relationship test,” rejecting Aim’s argument as “overly technical. [read post]
8 Mar 2021, 5:13 am by Franklin C. McRoberts
Reed, Morse v LoveLive TV US, Inc., 2020 NY Slip Op 51481(U) [Sup Ct, NY County Dec. 15, 2020], considered Darcy‘s concept of “informal dissolution” and its implications for individual controller liability. [read post]
8 Mar 2021, 3:35 am by Andrew Lavoott Bluestone
People v Austin  2021 NY Slip Op 30276(U) January 29, 2021 Supreme Court, New York County Docket Number: 451533/2019 Judge: O. [read post]
7 Mar 2021, 4:34 pm by INFORRM
Last Week in the Courts On 1 March 2021 Nicklin J heard closing submissions in the case of Lachaux v Independent Print. [read post]
2 Feb 2021, 6:30 am by Guest Blogger
Garrow’s 981-page Liberty and Sexuality: The Right to Privacy and the Making of Roe v. [read post]
29 Jan 2021, 3:37 am by Andrew Lavoott Bluestone
Trundle v Garr Silpe, P.C. 2020 NY Slip Op 34233(U) December 18, 2020 Supreme Court, New York County Docket Number: 159437/2019 Judge: Lucy Billings is an example of big-number financial transactions and the potential culpability for large losses. [read post]
15 Jan 2021, 5:33 pm by Jacob Sapochnick
Most recently K visa applicants expressed their frustrations by filing a class action lawsuit known as Milligan v. [read post]
15 Jan 2021, 11:23 am by Dennis Boyle
Attorney for the Southern District of New York filed a Motion in Limine in the case of United States v. [read post]
15 Jan 2021, 11:23 am by Dennis Boyle
Attorney for the Southern District of New York filed a Motion in Limine in the case of United States v. [read post]
,” Caltrans filed a Notice of Exemption (“NOE”) on June 30, 2017, prior to the close of the FEIR review period. [read post]
11 Jan 2021, 4:46 am by Peter Mahler
Now there’s a fourth, Bak v Rostek, 2020 NY Slip Op 33142(U) [Sup Ct Kings County Sept. 25, 2020], in which a 47.5% member of a single-asset realty-holding LLC sold his membership interest to the other 52.5% member for around $900,000 based on a $1.9 million valuation assigned by the buying member. [read post]