Search for: "Kevin O'Keefe" Results 81 - 100 of 299
Sorted by Relevance | Sort by Date
RSS Subscribe: 20 results | 100 results
17 Apr 2010, 7:33 pm by Susan Cartier Liebel
There was a much reviewed, discussed and commented upon post written by Kevin O’Keefe wherein he stated he was no longer going to push the ’shallowness’ of branding to lawyers.  [read post]
14 Jul 2010, 7:00 am
In Kevin O'Keefe's prolific Legal Blogging LinkedIn Group (4,268 members and growing), Lawrence Berezin poses a question that actually still comes up a lot: Are you blogging off site, or is your blog part of your website? [read post]
19 May 2011, 4:33 pm by Debra Baker
Shortly after I did, I got a direct message from Kevin O’Keefe of LexBlog, Inc. [read post]
22 Oct 2012, 1:05 pm by Jonathan Bailey
In addition to myself and Patrick, other speakers include Kevin Dees, James Clear, and Mital Patel. [read post]
10 Feb 2013, 4:06 pm by Omar Ha-Redeye
Kevin O'Keefe came across a recent study which indicates that older readers needed less brain activity when reading on a tablet than on paper or e-Readers. [read post]
28 Apr 2011, 2:17 pm by Helen Pitlick
This from LexBlog's Kevin O'Keefe In the most recent installment in LexBlog's monthly client webinar series, "Writing For Blogs - Style, Strategy, Voice,"  in which he covered how professional bloggers can improve their online writing. [read post]
27 Jun 2012, 6:06 pm by Kirk Jenkins
Last month, I joined a panel discussion on blogging during a PLI program on social media led by LexBlog's Kevin O'Keefe.  [read post]
29 May 2012, 4:26 pm by Kevin O'Keefe
That’s part of the reason we’re starting to see securities suits surrounding the IPO, which Kevin LaCroix discusses at length on The D&O Diary.  [read post]
20 Jul 2010, 4:33 pm by Colin O'Keefe
In a post published shortly afterwards, Lindsay Griffiths has some great notes on the subjects Kevin covered and provides some quality insight of her own. [read post]
3 Mar 2014, 7:59 am by Lindsay Griffiths
Last week, I had the pleasure of attending LexBlog's webinar "Daily Habits of Highly Effective Bloggers" with Kevin O'Keefe (@kevinokeefe). [read post]
30 Nov 2012, 6:17 am by Rachel, Law Clerk
Special guest Kevin O'Keefe  Law Societies as Democracies – Not! [read post]
19 Jul 2011, 3:54 pm by Jim Walker
The photo below shows Kevin and his son Colin O'Keefe.   [read post]
1 Feb 2010, 3:19 pm by Lisa Kennelly
"LegalTech brings some of the leading minds from businesses supporting the legal profession together," Kevin O'Keefe says. [read post]
16 Dec 2010, 3:03 pm by Helen Pitlick
LexBlog's CEO Kevin O'Keefe and Director of Client Services Lyda Hawes covered how to identify the key influencers in your field, why busy people need to use RSS readers (like Google Reader), what to monitor, and other strategies to build relationships with the 5% of people who affect the other 95%. [read post]
17 Nov 2011, 3:47 pm by Helen Pitlick
In this webinar, LexBlog CEO Kevin O'Keefe and editorial manager Colin O'Keefe discussed ways that bloggers can identify and engage with the influential people in their area of practice via Twitter, LinkedIn, Google Plus, and (of course) blogs.  [read post]
1 Feb 2010, 4:00 am by Laura Bergus
Kevin O'Keefe hit the nail on the head in his recent post emphasizing the tough job market and new law graduates' need for an edge. [read post]
6 Jan 2011, 2:13 am by Francis G.X. Pileggi
Kevin O'Keefe, the nation's leading expert on blogging and social media for lawyers, writes here that the nation's top firms are now seeking to hire social media advisors for their firms.  [read post]
24 May 2012, 1:05 pm by Mark Beese
Kevin O'Keefe has a great post on how CEOs are increasingly using social media to communicate with their clients, investors, media and other audiences.  [read post]
12 Oct 2012, 8:18 am by John Steele
Kevin O'Keefe offers his thoughts at that blog. [read post]
...by this racially questionable legal marketing concept initiated by a Boca Raton, Florida social worker:(h/t: Kevin O'Keefe)- Garry J. [read post]