Search for: "Matter of Estate of Parker" Results 1 - 20 of 123
Sorted by Relevance | Sort by Date
RSS Subscribe: 20 results | 100 results
3 Mar 2016, 7:55 pm by Kenneth Vercammen Esq. Edison
Challenger to Will must prove undue influenceIN THE MATTER OF THE ESTATE OF KATHRYN PARKER BLAIR, DECEASED.Superior Court of New Jersey, Appellate Division.A-5482-13T1.Decided February 1, 2016.NOT FOR PUBLICATION WITHOUT THE APPROVAL OF THE APPELLATE DIVISIONPER CURIAM.Petitioner Lori Ann Parker appeals an April 29, 2014 order that dismissed her verified complaint. [read post]
16 Feb 2017, 4:46 pm by Jeff Marshall
Many estate planning documents don’t come into play until something bad occurs, such as death or incapacity, and no matter what your age, these are uncomfortable topics to discuss. [read post]
11 Sep 2010, 1:38 pm by Jeff Marshall
Parker, Tammy Weber, Kevin Grebas, and Brenda Colbert of Marshall, Parker & Associates, are all Board Certified Elder Law Attorneys (CELA) in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. [read post]
17 Aug 2016, 7:50 pm by Patricia Salkin
Parker, and applied for dimensional variances to construct a new two-story dwelling on an undersized lot in the R-2 district. [read post]
1 Oct 2010, 3:49 am by Jeff Marshall
The black shale of the Marcellus formed from rich organic matter laid down approximately 365 million years ago. [read post]
15 Jan 2019, 1:55 pm
Parker, LLC, we understand that discussions about your estate can be emotional for many reasons. [read post]
21 Jun 2008, 4:40 pm
  Managing expectations is 99% of the game when working with families in contested probate matters (the other 1% is probably all the stuff they teach you in 3 years of law school). [read post]
2 Dec 2017, 11:39 am by Jonas M. Grant
Grant was recently quoted as a California corporate law subject matter expert in an article in an online journal covering Los Angeles real estate news:[The] corporation ... continues to conduct business even though the state of California suspended its registration over two months ago. [read post]