Search for: "SCP" Results 21 - 40 of 181
Sorted by Relevance | Sort by Date
RSS Subscribe: 20 results | 100 results
25 Nov 2011, 8:47 pm by Gordon Johnson
_r=1&scp=3&sq=sidney%20crosby&st=cse Crosby was benched for roughly 10 1/2 months, recovering from concussions that he suffered Jan. 1 and Jan. 5 this year. [read post]
11 Aug 2019, 8:11 am by Giles Peaker
Derbyshire Law Centre Caseworker – Housing Starting salary – Dependent upon experience Salary scale – SCP 19 to 28 (£24,799 to £31,371) Contract – Full Time Permanent Job share – Suitable for job share Interview Date – Week beginning 2nd September 2019 A full Job Description, Person Specification and application form is available on our website – www.derbyshirelawcentre.org.uk under the news and events page. [read post]
26 Jan 2018, 3:30 am by Eric B. Meyer
Image Credit: Pixabay.com Filed under: WTH HR I don’t have a SHRM-CP or a SHRM-SCP. [read post]
26 Jun 2012, 2:18 am by John L. Welch
In re 21st Century Communications SCP Serial No. 77650780 (June 11, 2012) [not precedential].Examining Attorney Darryl M. [read post]
3 Feb 2015, 3:24 pm by Cynthia Marcotte Stamer
Franklin, Tennessee based Community Health Systems Professional Services Corporation (CHSPSC) and three of its New Mexico affiliate hospitals- Eastern New Mexico Medical Center in Chaves County, Mimbres Memorial Hospital and Nursing Home in Luna County and Alta Vista Regional Medical Center in San Miguel County (collectively CHS) will pay the United States $75 million to settle Justice Department allegations that CHS violated the False Claims Act by illegally donating funds to county governments to… [read post]
4 Jan 2018, 4:05 am by Howard Friedman
Therefore, the court concludes that an interpretation of SCP 18 that imposes a blanket prohibition on churchgoing is likely to result in a violation of the Free Exercise Clause. [read post]
16 Sep 2018, 1:12 pm by Sabrina I. Pacifici
Over the last three decades, hundreds of SCP studies have been produced, yet there is no structured or reliable way of finding information on SCP methods, trends, and progress. [read post]
5 Feb 2015, 6:27 am by Fraud Fighters
  Under the SCP, the federal government will share 75 percent of patient claims incurred by SCP hospitals contingent on New Mexico’s state and local government’s ability to pay the remaining 25 percent under the matching share of the SCP. [read post]
23 Oct 2013, 4:26 pm by Keller and Heckman LLP
DTSC also published a longer "informational candidate chemicals list" of 1,200 chemicals that comprises the universe of chemicals on the DTSC’s list of list at section 69502.2(a) of the regulations. http://www.dtsc.ca.gov/SCP/upload/Group-Member-Candidate-Chemicals-List.pdf Attention is most likely to focus on those substances that are perceived to generate high exposures to Californians and where being designated in the first priority group is likely to result in significant… [read post]
29 May 2019, 1:03 pm by Sarah Aberg and Bochan Kim
The list includes a lack of a formal SCP, lack of a centralized SCP, misunderstanding of OFAC regulations, and individual misconduct – particularly by supervisors and managers. [read post]
31 Aug 2009, 9:27 am
scp=3&sq=self-distribution&st=cse).Over at my company, one of the producers we work with has a web series entitled "The Really Cool Show". [read post]
OFAC strongly encourages organizations to approach sanctions compliance using a risk-based analysis by developing and updating a SCP. [read post]
.- origin goods or services, with a framework on the essential components of a sanctions compliance program (SCP). [read post]
8 Jul 2019, 2:00 am by James Davis, Editor, HR Daily Advisor
” The session was given by Jennifer Currence, SHRM-SCP, MBA, and President of The Currence Group. [read post]
20 Apr 2018, 3:12 am by Jane Meacham, Contributing Editor
Broadly, its suggestions fall under two categories: Remove barriers to the use of the IRS Self-Correction Program (SCP), part of EPCRS, and expand the types of errors that may be corrected through SCP. [read post]