Search for: "United States v. International Building Co" Results 1 - 20 of 481
Sorted by Relevance | Sort by Date
RSS Subscribe: 20 results | 100 results
14 Jul 2011, 10:48 am by Hope Lewis - Guest
Despite such awareness-building efforts, even brief references by Department of State officials to the litigation in United States v. [read post]
14 Jun 2010, 4:08 am by Stephen Page
25 March 2010, more than 50 judges and other experts from Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Canada, France, Egypt, Germany, India, Mexico, New Zealand, Pakistan, Spain, United Kingdom and the United States of America, including experts from the Hague Conference on Private International Law and the International Centre for Missing and Exploited Children, met in Washington, D.C. to discuss cross? [read post]
24 Jul 2012, 1:24 pm by Thomas G. Heintzman
Thus, the UNCITRAL Model Law, which is incorporated into the various provincial and federal statutes applicable to international commercial arbitrations23, states as follows: “The reference in a contract to any document containing an arbitration clause constitutes an arbitration agreement in writing, provided that the reference is such as to make that clause part of the contract.” [read post]
8 Jan 2019, 5:42 am by Emma Broches, Julia Solomon-Strauss
His co-conspirators remain in foreign custody in Pakistan and the Philippines pending proceedings for extradition to the United States. [read post]
12 May 2018, 9:11 am
This symposium explores these and other issues.Keynote Lecture: James V Feinerman, Associate Dean for Transnational Programs, Co-Director, Georgetown Law Asia, and James M. [read post]
17 Jan 2014, 7:24 am by James R. Marsh
United States: Supreme Court Review of Federal Statute Authorizing Restitution for Victims of Child Pornography. [read post]
27 Aug 2017, 2:25 pm by Thomas G. Heintzman
Background The contractor MT agreed with the owner E.ON to build the foundations for proposed offshore wind turbines. [read post]
14 Apr 2014, 3:04 am by Peter Mahler
The five-story building has four units: a two-floor unit with basement acquired by the plaintiff in 2011 to which 51% of the co-op’s shares are allocated, and three one-floor units, each owned separately, with an aggregate share allocation of the remaining 49%. [read post]
5 Apr 2016, 7:05 am by Liah Caravalho
The event will mark the 50th anniversary of the United States Supreme Court decision, Miranda v. [read post]