Search for: "medical" Results 1 - 20 of 201,938
Sort by Relevance | Sort by Date
RSS Subscribe: 20 results | 100 results
11 Dec 2019, 7:55 am by Collins & Collins, P.C.
In the case of prisoners with serious medical conditions, access to an attorney can be critical to the health and safety of the prisoner. [read post]
11 Dec 2019, 7:17 am
The medical data of millions of Americans is at risk - Anonymous"Hunh? [read post]
11 Dec 2019, 6:50 am by Law Offices of Thomas L. Gallivan, PLLC
A January 2017 citation states that one resident was unnecessarily administered an antipsychotic medication even though the resident’s plan of care “did not identify any behavioral symptoms for which the antipsychotic medication was prescribed. [read post]
11 Dec 2019, 6:30 am by Michael B. Stack
    Expected Medical Care and Treatment   Medical care required to treat a TBI should not be a “one size fits all” approach. [read post]
11 Dec 2019, 6:20 am by Bob Kraft
In states that have adopted damages caps in medical malpractice cases, it has resulted in difficulty for certain plaintiffs to find legal representation in their cases. [read post]
11 Dec 2019, 6:00 am by Terry Boyd
It took 30 minutes for Bernecker to be airlifted for medical treatment. [read post]
11 Dec 2019, 5:36 am by Meghan Freed
Take the other spouse or the child(ren) off any existing medical, hospital, doctor or dental insurance policy or let any such insurance coverage end. [read post]
11 Dec 2019, 5:17 am by Edward Smith
For decades, medical scientists and researchers have been working hard to come up with ways to combat the severe complications that follow a traumatic brain injury. [read post]
11 Dec 2019, 5:01 am by Law Offices of Thomas L. Gallivan, PLLC
In addition to a plethora of poorly-performing hospitals, New York also has several high performing medical facilities. [read post]
11 Dec 2019, 4:58 am by Chad Silver
Deducting Medical Premiums and Fringe Benefits Providing fringe benefits to employees can provide huge benefits to C corporations. [read post]
11 Dec 2019, 4:43 am by Jon L. Gelman
A926, S1420.Prohibits medical providers from reporting certain workers' compensation medical charges to collection and credit reporting agencies. [read post]
11 Dec 2019, 4:31 am by Andrew Lavoott Bluestone
In particular, she did not submit any doctors’ affidavits or medical records documenting the severity of her condition (see Matter of Brigade v Olatoye, 167 AD3d 462 [1st Dept 2018]; Santana v Union Hosp. of Bronx, 300 AD2d 56 [1st Dept 2002]). [read post]
11 Dec 2019, 4:16 am by tortsprof
In what is essentially a compromise, the Feres doctrine, prohibiting victims of military medical malpractice from recovering in... [read post]
11 Dec 2019, 4:15 am by Eric B. Meyer
Nothing in this legislation would impact the terms and conditions of the Family and Medical Leave Act for private-sector workers. [read post]
11 Dec 2019, 2:00 am by Julie Adams, FordHarrison
” #4 Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) expansions: Effective January 16, 2009, the U.S. [read post]
10 Dec 2019, 9:05 pm by Simone Hussussian
Silver-tiered plans are those offered on the exchanges that, on average, cover 70 percent of an insured’s medical costs, with the remaining 30 percent coming from the insured’s wallet. [read post]
10 Dec 2019, 8:39 pm by Ken Wilhelm
We can also help with personal injury and medical malpractice cases in New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, Pennsylvania, or Florida. [read post]
10 Dec 2019, 8:33 pm by Ken Wilhelm
• Make sure you get prompt medical attention for any injuries you may have suffered. [read post]
10 Dec 2019, 8:26 pm by Ken Wilhelm
We can also help with personal injury and medical malpractice cases in New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, Pennsylvania, or Florida. [read post]