Posts tagged with: "criminal+law" Results 281 - 300 of 146,286
Sort by Relevance | Sort by Date
RSS Subscribe: 20 results | 100 results
19 Feb 2021, 11:40 am by luiza
Whistleblowers can play a critical role in helping the government stay in front of these emerging schemes by exposing wrongdoing under whistleblower rewards laws. [read post]
19 Feb 2021, 11:37 am by John Floyd
  If you are already facing criminal prostitution charges, reach out to an experienced Texas criminal defense attorney for sound advice and to help you mount your best defense. [read post]
19 Feb 2021, 10:28 am by luiza
” Waste dumping and other pollution from ships are prohibited various American and Japanese environmental civil and criminal laws. [read post]
19 Feb 2021, 10:13 am
Ohio gun laws can be detailed and complex, causing someone to unintentionally violate them, which can lead to serious criminal charges. [read post]
19 Feb 2021, 9:57 am by Rebecca Jeschke
” For the full complaint in Just Futures v DHS:https://www.eff.org/document/mediajustice-v-dhs-covid-19-foia-complaint Just Futures Law (JFL) is a women-of-color led transformative immigration law project rooted in movement lawyering. [read post]
19 Feb 2021, 9:34 am by Jonathan F. Marshall
If you are charged with driving while intoxicated, the skillful New Jersey DWI defense attorneys of The Law Offices of Jonathan F. [read post]
19 Feb 2021, 9:33 am by Jonathan F. Marshall
If you are accused of a DWI offense, the knowledgeable New Jersey DWI defense attorneys of The Law Offices of Jonathan F. [read post]
19 Feb 2021, 9:14 am by John Floyd
Rice seeks an extension of federal habeas corpus law that this court is not authorized to grant. [read post]
19 Feb 2021, 8:38 am by Cecillia Wang
We urge the Senate to press Garland on the following: CRIMINAL LEGAL SYSTEM  Americans almost universally agree: The criminal legal system needs a major overhaul. [read post]
19 Feb 2021, 7:59 am by Bob Bauer
The first impeachment of an American president took place 79 years after George Washington’s election. [read post]
19 Feb 2021, 7:00 am by Gene Takagi
Chow, Time) The post Nonprofit Tweets of the Week – 2/19/21 appeared first on Nonprofit Law Blog. [read post]
” It is the first decision by the commission to find that laws criminalizing LGBT people violate international law. [read post]
19 Feb 2021, 6:00 am by Brian Silber
LA law enforcement keeps 80% of assets seized while the other 20% goes to the criminal court fund. [read post]
A coalition of more than 70 non-governmental organizations (NGOs), faith-based groups and academic institutions called Wednesday on the Biden administration to repeal sanctions against key members of the International Criminal Court (ICC). [read post]
19 Feb 2021, 5:01 am by Eugene Volokh
I'm continue to serialize my forthcoming UC Davis Law Review article What Cheap Speech Has Done: (Greater) Equality and Its Discontents; you can read the Introduction, but in this post I'm talking about how "cheap speech" has led to criminal remedies for the disclosure of private facts. [read post]
19 Feb 2021, 3:00 am by Jim Sedor
Thompson alleged Trump and Giuliani’s false claims the election was stolen fomented a raid that violated the Ku Klux Klan Act, an 1871 law enacted after the Civil War to bar violent interference in Congress’s constitutional duties. [read post]
19 Feb 2021, 3:00 am by Christopher Tyner
The post News Roundup appeared first on North Carolina Criminal Law. [read post]
19 Feb 2021, 2:51 am by Bickford Blado & Botros
The courts will also consider factors such as the length of your marriage, your age and health, whether there was abuse or domestic violence involved, any tax consequences, and criminal convictions. [read post]
18 Feb 2021, 9:37 pm by anne
The Bank of America Settlement and Whistleblower Award Claims In August, 2014, Bank of America agreed to pay $16.65 billion in a global settlement with the SEC, DOJ, and other federal and state law enforcement agencies for claims arising out of the 2008 financial crisis. [read post]