Search for: "National Power Corp. v. Federal Aviation Administration" Results 1 - 20 of 21
Sorted by Relevance | Sort by Date
RSS Subscribe: 20 results | 100 results
27 Mar 2012, 11:39 am by Barbara E. Lichman, Ph.D., J.D.
Department of Transportation, et al., still pending in the United States 3rd Circuit Court of Appeals, the Federal agency delegated with that rulemaking and implementation power, the United States Environmental Protection Agency (“EPA”) took strong and unchanging issue with the adequacy of the review by the Federal Aviation Administration (“FAA”) of the Philadelphia International Airport Capacity Enhancement Project (“Project”).  [read post]
12 Nov 2011, 2:22 am
The district court dismissed claims under the Aviation and Transportation Security Act (ATSA), 115 Stat. 597, and the Rehabilitation Act, 29 U.S.C. 791. [read post]
6 Sep 2018, 8:03 am by Joy Waltemath
Trump administration news Parts of Trump executive orders reducing federal employee collective bargaining rights declared invalid by D.D.C. [read post]
24 Jun 2011, 3:25 pm by Christa Culver
Amicus brief of Retired Military OfficersAmicus brief of Human Rights First et al.CVSG Information:Invited: October 4, 2010Filed: May 27, 2011 (Deny) Title: National Meat Association v. [read post]
5 Nov 2015, 12:15 pm by Elina Saxena, Cody M. Poplin
Officials suggest that the move to further support to rebels is part of the Obama Administration’s “dual track” strategy to increase on-the-gound pressure on the Syrian regime while also diplomatically working to remove Bashar al Assad from power. [read post]
24 Sep 2017, 5:22 pm by Matthew Kahn
 The national security and public-safety risk assessment category focuses on national security risk indicators. [read post]
25 Aug 2010, 11:29 am by Susan Schneider
., Rutgers College (Biology, Natural Resource Management)Admitted to practice, OhioFormer Regional Environmental Counsel, Federal Aviation Administration, Southern RegionOther professional experience includes service as Deputy Regional Environmental Counsel, U.S. [read post]
30 Nov 2009, 9:25 am by smtaber
Jim Rice, airport director, said 95 percent of the project will be paid for by the Federal Aviation Administration, while the state and the airport will cover the other 5 percent. [read post]