Search for: "paul" Results 121 - 140 of 64,568
Sort by Relevance | Sort by Date
RSS Subscribe: 20 results | 100 results
24 Jun 2024, 3:00 am by jonathanturley
The justices ruled 6-3 (and not along the standard ideological lines) to send back a case in which Paul Erlinger had been convicted of unlawful possession of a firearm as a felon. [read post]
23 Jun 2024, 9:05 pm by Cary Coglianese
The many efforts of Paul Verkuil and others since 2010 to reestablish the Administrative Conference of the United States also reflects a bipartisan desire for regulatory excellence in the States. [read post]
23 Jun 2024, 12:00 pm by Scott Campbell
Raushenbush was the son (and only child) of Elizabeth Brandeis and Paul A. [read post]
23 Jun 2024, 8:47 am by Rick Garnett
Each year -- well, we had to Zoom two of them, and miss one year altogether, because of COVID - we've held our version at a different school -- a "movable feast", as Paul likes to say! [read post]
23 Jun 2024, 7:00 am by Gene Takagi
Notable Nonprofit Posts, Articles, & Other Resources: State of Nonprofits 2024: What Funders Need to Know (Center for Effective Philanthropy) Nonprofits Are Taking a Stance on Gaza — and Paying the Price (Sara Herschander, Chronicle of Philanthropy) Suspending the Tax-Exempt Status of Terrorist and Terrorist Supporting Organizations: H.R. 6408 in Context (Congressional Research Service) CA Crowdfunding: New Online Registration Portal (Linda Rosenthal, For Purpose Law Group) … [read post]
22 Jun 2024, 10:01 pm by rhapsodyinbooks
Associate Justice of the Supreme Court of the United States John Paul Stevens There were two strong dissents in the case. [read post]
A San Francisco jury on Friday found David DePape guilty on all counts related to his attack on Paul Pelosi, the husband of former Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi. [read post]
22 Jun 2024, 9:01 am by Paul Caron
Legal Education: The Federalist, After Indiana University Implemented DEI In Its Law School Curriculum, Professor Took His Concerns To State Legislature Karen Sneddon (Dean, Mercer) & Susan Chesler (Arizona State), The NextGen Bar Exam And Contract Drafting Paul Caron (Dean, Pepperdine), Legal Ed News Roundup Law360, 2024 Summer Associates Survey... [read post]
22 Jun 2024, 6:00 am by Throneberry Law Group
A.J.C. was exposed to asbestos while working as a brick mason at Inland Steel. 30% of the liability was assigned to Foseco who manufactured hot tops for steel manufacturing and the other 70% to an insulation contractor, Paul J. [read post]
22 Jun 2024, 3:00 am by Yosi Yahoudai
” Those who spoke in favor of the bill during the Senate hearing included Paul Gosselin, the Department of Water Resources’ deputy director of sustainable water management. [read post]
22 Jun 2024, 3:00 am by Yosi Yahoudai
California political data expert Paul Mitchell noted in Capitol Weekly recently that in Los Angeles County, which is home to more Latinos than any other county in the country, the share of registered voters who are foreign born had plummeted from 55% to less than 9% over the last two decades. [read post]
21 Jun 2024, 11:08 pm by Yosi Yahoudai
Paul Stommel is just one of the artists that now have to move their pieces elsewhere. [read post]
21 Jun 2024, 5:47 pm by Yosi Yahoudai
David DePape, the conspiracy theorist who attacked Nancy Pelosi’s husband, Paul, with a hammer and plotted to interrogate the former House speaker on video, was convicted Friday of state charges related to the assault. [read post]
21 Jun 2024, 5:18 pm by Yosi Yahoudai
The attack on Paul Pelosi was captured on police body camera video just days before the 2022 midterm elections and shocked the political world. [read post]
21 Jun 2024, 4:39 pm by Yosi Yahoudai
SAN FRANCISCO – A verdict has been reached in the State trial against David DePape in the October 2022 assault against then-House Speaker Nancy Pelosi‘s husband Paul Pelosi. [read post]
21 Jun 2024, 1:00 pm by John Ross
[John, Paul, George, and Ringo; foreign agents; and warrantless home searches.] [read post]